We just have a few main rules here:
- Advertising in any form is not allowed (unless permission is given by the admin) advertising is counted as
- links to personal blogs
- links to personal profile
- asking people to go look up recipes/ restaurant at your pages
- sharing pictures with water marks
- All pictures without a recipe will be deleted immediately
- Admins decision in any matter would be the final word! no arguments what so ever
- The admin holds right to delete any member of the group if he/she breaks a rule without informing him/her or any other member
- Using foul language and disrespecting other members will result in immediate action against the lady and she will be deleted from the group. we are all educated people here and i expect a decent behaviour
- Please just add one picture or a collage of pictures for your recipes
- No religious or political discussion over anything
- Please use the search bar first to see if the recipe has already been shared of the dish you’re looking for. If it’s not there then you can post and ask for the recipe but please stop flooding the page with the same questions again and again.
- Anybody using recipe pictures from this group anywhere else will be immediately deleted and blocked
- PLEASE do not add fake profiles!!! Anybody adding them will be removed immediately along with the member they added.
- If you are making a step by step pictorial recipe please make a separate album and post everything there not on the wall.
- Once blocked you will not be unblocked and re-added no matter what
- If you see something suspicious please take screen shots and immediately forward it to me
- Please do not post recipes or resturant review on other forums claiming them as your own!!!! This is WRONG and is known as plagiarism, we can legally sue you for that apart from blocking you!!
- All recipes posted in the group can be selected, reprinted and published by the admins on treat.je website after full credit has been given to the poster of the recipe
(Visited 38 times, 1 visits today)